Greatest clicks: Top 30 stories of 2018 – part one
Some of Scotland largest contractors figure prominently in our first segment of the 30 most read stories of 2018.
Here are numbers 30-16.
- Barratt buys 14 new Scottish sites for development
- Robertson Group celebrates record win at National Site Awards
- Second family tragedy as construction director dies in tractor accident
- Work starts on £8.5m Cowdenbeath retail park
- Scotland’s first purpose-built film & TV studio wins formal government backing
- Kier ‘had 24 hour security and fire warden patrols’ at Mackintosh Building
- Two more Scottish contractors fold with over 100 workers made redundant
- Glasgow unveils ‘Street in the Sky’ bridge plan for M8
- Plans submitted for ‘Scotland’s newest country park’ and major new housing development
- Drum agrees deal with Barclays for new campus HQ at Glasgow’s Buchanan Wharf
- Diageo unveils new Johnnie Walker visitor centre plan for Edinburgh
- AWPR workers ‘had to pay £100 to receive wages’, claims Scottish Labour
- £40m co-living project could end 15-year Merchant City planning stalemate
- Subcontractor wins High Court case against Morrison Construction
- Four bidders shortlisted to deliver Edinburgh tram extension
Numbers 1-15 will feature in part two tomorrow.