Nine contractors named on £800m Scottish schools and community buildings framework
The four-year framework is split into regions as well as four value bands (up to £2m, £2m-£4m, £4m-£10m and £10m+) with four selected for each lot.
Kier and Morgan Sindall have renewed their places on the projects over £10m lot while newcomers Robertson Construction and McLaughlin & Harvey will replace previous framework winners Galliford Try and Farrans.
Galliford Try has been named as one of four preferred firms for projects worth £4m-£10m.
Other firms to have secured places include GHI Contracts, Hadden Construction, Novus Property Solutions and CCG (Scotland).
Offering new build and refurbishment works Scotland, the framework covers turnkey solutions for any type of building excluding residential.
Scottish Schools and Community Buildings framework
Projects over £10m
- Scotland – Kier Construction, Morgan Sindall, Robertson Construction, McLaughlin & Harvey Construction
- Scotland – McLaughlin & Harvey Construction, Galliford Try Building, Kier Construction, Morgan Sindall
Projects up to £2m
- Scotland – Refurb: Hadden Construction, GHI Contracts, Novus Property Solutions
- Scotland – New Build: Hadden Construction
New build and refurb projects £2m-£4m
- Southern Scotland – Hadden Construction, CCG (Scotland), Galliford Try Building
- North East Scotland: Galliford Try Building
- Highlands and Islands: Galliford Try Building
New build up to £2m
- North East Scotland: Hadden Construction
- West Scotland: Hadden Construction
- Highlands and Islands – Hadden Construction
- East Scotland – Hadden Construction