Health & Safety Trainer – Robertson Group
Be part of our Robertson Academy – Health & Safety Trainer – Stirling based
Robertson is expanding our newly formed Robertson Training Academy, enabling us to deliver all mandatory training in house. We are looking for an experienced Health & Safety Trainer to join us, designing and delivering best in class mandatory health and safety courses across the business. The position is based in Stirling but travel to our sites and offices across the UK will be occasionally required.
You will be joining an industry leading, award winning company with a fantastic company culture. We have over 3000 employees in multiple locations across the UK and we are constantly expanding. It is a great time to join Team Robertson as we embark on the next step of our journey towards creating a culture of lifelong learning and development.
As a family business, our employees are at the heart of what we do. The way we work is innovative and transformative, our people are passionate and knowledgeable, our culture is warm, friendly and family-driven, and with over 50 years’ experience of our industry, our clients trust us to deliver everything we promise.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering and evaluating bespoke health and safety courses
- Creating a suite of mandatory related courses that will be available to all Robertson employees
- Sourcing and administering all other learning and mandatory courses as required
- Organising and managing key programmes
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to grow and progress your career
- Joining a debt free company with a strong pipeline of works
- Great team culture and inclusive environment
What will you bring?
- Relevant training experience and health & safety qualifications
- Experience of delivering health & safety training
- The drive to work in a fast paced, client led learning environment
- Passion about learning and developing employees
- A valid UK Driver’s License as travel is required
Please apply directly through our website by visiting here: https://bit.ly/2G5QGX9.