Joiner – Weslo Housing Management
Joiner (Permanent) 2 Posts
Hours - 39 Hours per week
Based – Glasgow Road, Bathgate
Salary – Circa £28,107 plus excellent benefits [Under Review]
We are an independent housing provider with a passion for doing the right thing and finding a way to say yes. Are you customer focussed? Do you have a “can do” attitude? Do you enjoy a challenge?
For 25 years, Weslo Housing Management has been providing social housing across West Lothian and Falkirk. This is an exciting time to join our team as we undergo a period of significant change to ensure we continuously develop as a company to meet the needs of our customers.
Weslo Housing Management is a Registered Social Landlord and we are subject to regulations laid out by the Scottish Government relating to the standards required for the condition and management of properties. We are recruiting for two Joiners who will play a key role in ensuring that these standards are met and who will be part of a vital service link between Weslo and its tenants.
You will have:
- A minimum of SVQ level 3 certificate in joinery or recognised equivalents.
- Previous relevant experience as a joiner.
- Working knowledge of mobile electronic devices and integrated management systems.
- A current UK full Driving Licence.
For a comprehensive list of the essential and desirable criteria required for the post, please refer to the job specification.
What you’ll get in return
Weslo Housing Management offers excellent terms and conditions which include:
- Defined Benefits Pension Scheme
- 30.5 Days annual leave and 7 public holidays
- A non-contributory Healthcare Cash Plan scheme
- Up to 80% off the monthly cost of membership of a health/fitness club
- Corporate membership/passes to a range of attractions
We are an Investor in People Platinum Award and Investors in Young People Gold Award holder; we aim to provide a wide range of development opportunities for staff. We also hold a Health and Well Being at Work Award and aim to provide our staff with healthy living initiatives.
The closing date for completed applications is 19 August 2019.
Weslo Housing Management
66 North Bridge Street
Weslo is committed to equality of opportunity in employment practice and therefore we welcome applications from all sections of the community.