Site Agent/Manager – Kelvin Properties
Kelvin Properties is a small and successful Property Developer based within west central Scotland, due to steady and sustained growth, we are looking for a full time Site Manager for current and up and coming residential development projects.
As a member of our team you will work closely with the director of the business and his appointed QS, to deliver and manage the development project from site start to completion, ensuring that Programme, Quality and Cost targets are achieved in accordance with the agreed build programme, through the effective management of the site team and subcontractors.
The successful candidate will have previous experience managing residential development sites and be adept with the key aspects of site management. Ensuring compliance with Building Regulations/NHBC requirements and quality control procedures, so that all units are constructed to a consistently high standard.
- The organisation and control of the site to ensure programme, quality and cost targets are achieved.
- Health and Safety – including responsibility for induction of new employees and frequent inspection of all operations.
- Plan and arrange with Local Authority statutory services & NHBC Inspectors to carry out stage inspections.
- Liaising with Sales Executives & implementing Customer Care – including introducing customers to their new home and ensuring homes are defect free at legal completion date.
- Experience of operating at Site Manager Level for a recognised building contractor, preferably delivering flatted developments. NVQ Residential Construction Site Supervision L4 - preferred but not essential.
- CSCS card holder at Manager Level.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Assertive to ensure delivery of targets by the on-site team and trades/labour with the ability to prioritise tasks to meet changing business needs.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills & attention to detail.
- Understanding and experience of dealing with all issues relating to Customer Service.
- Extensive knowledge of building process, including NHBC standards and general Building Regulations.
- First Aid qualified / Safety trained in Construction Site Safety.
- Scaffold inspection trained - preferred but not essential.
- Must have a valid UK driving license & own your own transport.
Interested candidates should email email@example.com
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 per annum
Strictly NO Agencies